Spectrum Industries is a Chippewa Falls WI manufacturer and provider of high quality products and services that connect people with technology. As an organization we are dedicated to continuous improvement, meeting or exceeding customer expectations, developing our employees to meet current and future challenges, and ethical business practices. That's who we are - that's what we do!
Would you like to join our team in pursuit of excellence? We have the following job opportunity -
Content Marketing Coordinator Summary:
The Content Coordinator position is responsible for the coordination and creation of content for print and electronic/digital communications with an emphasis on case studies, white papers, email content for nurture programs, press releases and social media.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and prepare content for Spectrum "Case Studies" and "White Papers" featuring successful customer installations and product launches.
- Facilitate publishing of the content
- Write and edit copy for Spectrum marketing collateral (i.e. - catalogs, market sheets, promotional programs, market specific programs, specifications & assembly instructions)
- Research, write, edit, update, and maintain content for Spectrum Industries Blog.
- Research, write, edit, update and maintain posts for Spectrum social media.
- Collaborate with company departments and employees to create, edit, format, and finalize content for any communication/newsletters going to resellers/Partners/direct.
- Collaborate with company departments and employees to create, edit, format, and finalize content for any Departmental Newsletters or inter-departmental correspondence.
- Research, write and edit communication to customers, both print and electronic (letters, email blasts, postcards, etc).
- Research and introduce possible methods for contacting current and prospective customers, in all markets, develop necessary programs and materials, and execute the promotions.
- Research and write press releases on new product, promotion, or special events/activities. Distribute to all necessary channels.
- Attend weekly Marketing Meetings and share individual status updates and project recommendations.
- Other marketing department opportunities or projects as time allows
Secondary Responsibilities and Duties:
Spectrum is AA/EEO employer
Type or Copy/Paste Job Description here